Brigadier General Dato' Yusri Hj AnwarCommander
Air Defence Artillery Group Malaysia
· Understanding how the capability requirement for the Malaysian Armed Forces was defined
· Why was the ForceSHIELD Air Defence system identified as a procurement priority?
· How has this acquisition enhanced Malaysia as a regional defence partner?
· Can the ForceSHIELD Air Defence system be deployed in a C-UAS role?
This panel discussion will welcome participating air defence commanders to share their thoughts and debate the key issues of the day. The audience will also be provided with the opportunity to present questions of their own and to contribute to the discussion.
· How will the air defence threat evolve over the next ten years?
· How are rapid changes across the aerial threat range changing air defence?
· How are nations acting to counter the increase in drone and UAV deployment?
· What types major procurements will be required to meet the evolving air defence spectrum and what is the scope of international cooperation?
Major General Commanding, Air Defense Missile Command, Republic of Korea Air Force
Brigadier General Sean Gainey, 94th Army Air and Missile Defense Command, US Army Pacific
Brigadier General Dato' Yusri bin Hj Anwar, Commander of Air Defense Artillery Group , Malaysian Army
Lieutenant General Fan Dawei, Air and Missile Defence Command, Republic of China Air Force
Colonel Erwin A De Asis FA, Army Artillery Regiment Commander, Army Artillery Regiment Philippine Army
Brigadier General Arun Ghale, Air Defence Regiment, Nepali Army