Colonel Kim Jungho
Director of Air Defense Artillery
Air Defence Missile Command Republic of Korea
9:10 AM KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA'S AIRCRAFT AND TACTICAL BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE OPERATION CONCEPT AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
· How were requirements defined for the Korean Air Defence and Missile Command (ADMC)?
· How this system incorporates Aircraft and TBM defence into one defence platform
· Understanding how this system will be deployed to ensure maximum operating efficiency
· Demonstrating the future development plan and role of the ADMC
This panel discussion will welcome participating air defence commanders to share their thoughts and debate the key issues of the day. The audience will also be provided with the opportunity to present questions of their own and to contribute to the discussion.
· How will the air defence threat evolve over the next ten years?
· How are rapid changes across the aerial threat range changing air defence?
· How are nations acting to counter the increase in drone and UAV deployment?
· What types major procurements will be required to meet the evolving air defence spectrum and what is the scope of international cooperation?
Major General Commanding, Air Defense Missile Command, Republic of Korea Air Force
Brigadier General Sean Gainey, 94th Army Air and Missile Defense Command, US Army Pacific
Brigadier General Dato' Yusri bin Hj Anwar, Commander of Air Defense Artillery Group , Malaysian Army
Lieutenant General Fan Dawei, Air and Missile Defence Command, Republic of China Air Force
Colonel Erwin A De Asis FA, Army Artillery Regiment Commander, Army Artillery Regiment Philippine Army
Brigadier General Arun Ghale, Air Defence Regiment, Nepali Army